|Rest of the world|
The latest game from Activision and Infinity Ward, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC and features crossplay.
Get ready to dominate with SCUF’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare controller tips and what you need to know about the release.
Gain the Advantage with SCUF
As with any SCUF, each is built with features designed to increase performance, comfort, and customization.
The paddles on the back of each SCUF mimic the action buttons on the front so you can perform advanced moves, such as jumping and sliding without sacrificing your aim by keeping your thumbs on the thumbsticks.
Our latest model, the SCUF Vantage 2 provides even more speed with two side access buttons (SAX) for quick access to key functions like Tactical Equipment and Lethal Equipment without taking your fingers off the triggers.
To get the most out of your SCUF, check out our recommended layouts:
For PlayStation 4 and PC Call of Duty fans, check out SCUF’s Officially Licensed Limited Edition SCUF Vantage 2 Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® controller that also includes an in-game bonus sniper scope charm with purchase.
What You Need To Know About Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
With the full release of COD: MW, we will get the full experience of its gritty single player campaign, online multiplayer, gunsmithing, and the four player co-op Special Ops missions.
- The campaign plans to go through Europe and the Middle East to retrieve stolen chemical weapons. It promises to be dark and shocking, bringing us back to the iconic Modern Warfare series.
- Online Multiplayer will feature classic modes in addition to game modes that we got a taste of during the beta like gunfight, ground war, and night vision maps.
- Gunsmith is the new weapon customization option to modify your primary and secondary weapons to fit your playstyle. You will need to be particular about which upgrades you pick; each weapon is limited to 5 upgrades.
- Special Ops picks up where the campaign left off, with multiple objectives to complete strategically with 3 other players. You can pick to play defensively or run in hot; it’s up to you and your team, but the enemies will react to how you decide to respond. In addition, there are more missions that can be completed solo or with up to 4 players and are meant to be replayed to get the best rank possible.
- Special Ops Survival Mode is exclusive to PlayStation 4 until October 1st, 2020. It will feature wave-based hordes that get progressively harder; play solo or with up to three other friends to see how far you can make it.
- There will be no Season Pass, but there will be a Battle Pass system where players can earn COD Points by playing. You can unlock all base weapons just by playing the game, and there will be free post-launch maps and game modes for all platforms. The in-game store will be focused on cosmetics.
How Crossplay Works
This is the first time the franchise has supported crossplay for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you’re interested, you will have to opt-in by linking a Call of Duty account. It is supported in all online-game modes except for Ranked and competitive tournaments.
In the game lobby, you will be able to see if a player is using a controller or mouse and keyboard; you can also filter to be paired with people of the same input type or to be thrown in the mix.
Cross Progression is also supported which means your progress will be saved to your Call of Duty® account and accessible via multiple platforms.
What do you think of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare so far? Follow SCUF on Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook and let us know what you think!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare releasing on October 25th 2019, on PS4, Xbox One, and PC with crossplay.