|Rest of the world
SCUF GAMING LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
READ THIS WARRANTY BEFORE USING YOUR GAME CONTROLLER, HEADSET, OR ACCESSORY
This Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) is a limited manufacturer’s warranty provided to you by Corsair Memory, Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries (collectively “Scuf Gaming”) and governs all new gaming controllers, headsets, and the accessories listed below (the “ New Product” or “New Products”) and all refurbished gaming controllers (“Refurbished Product” or Refurbished Products”) purchased through the Scuf Gaming webstores including www.ScufGaming.com, www.ScufGaming.fr, www.ScufGaming.eu, or from an authorized reseller. New Products and Refurbished Products are collectively referred to as “Product” or “Products” below.
Upon showing proof of purchase and subject to the additional terms and conditions of this Warranty, your New Product or Refurbished Product may be repaired or replaced by Scuf Gaming during the applicable warranty period. This Warranty may not be transferred from the original purchaser to a third party and this Warranty shall be your sole remedy unless otherwise required by applicable law. By using your New Product or Refurbished Product, you agree to, understand and accept the terms and conditions of this Warranty.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS WARRANTY, DO NOT USE YOUR GAME CONTROLLER, HEADSET, OR ACCESSORY. RETURN YOUR GAME CONTROLLER, HEADSET, OR ACCESSORY TO SCUF GAMING, SCUF GAMING EUROPE OR THE AUTHORIZED RESELLER FROM WHICH YOU MADE YOUR PURCHASE.
1. WHAT DO SOME OF THESE TERMS MEAN?
- “Accessory”- Any Scuf Gaming-branded equipment, excluding new or refurbished Game Controllers, Headsets, or apparel, that is purchased from Scuf Gaming or an Authorized Reseller.
- “Us,” “our” or “we”- Any Scuf Gaming entity including, but not limited to, Scuf Gaming or its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- "You”, “your”, or “customer” – The original purchaser/original end-user of a Game Controller, Headset, or Accessory.
- “Normal Wear and Tear” – Use of the Game Controller, Headset, or an Accessory that results from normal use, wear and/or aging.
- “Game Controller” – A new or refurbished video game controller purchased from Scuf Gaming or an authorized Scuf Gaming reseller.
- “Instinct Controller” – Any of the Instinct line of XBOX series X|S video game controllers, including the Instinct and Instinct Pro controllers, purchased from SCUF Gaming or an authorized SCUF Gaming reseller.
- “Reflex Controller” – Any of the Reflex line of PS5 video game controllers, including the Reflex, Reflex Pro, and Reflex FPS controllers, purchased from SCUF Gaming or an authorized SCUF Gaming reseller.
- “Envision Products” – Any of the Envision line of PC video game controllers or any Envision branded Accessory purchased from SCUF Gaming or an authorized SCUF Gaming reseller.
- “Corsair Merchandise” – Any new Corsair-branded, Elgato-branded, or Origin-branded equipment or products that is purchased through the SCUF webstores.
- “Headset” – Any new Scuf Gaming branded headphones with a microphone purchased from Scuf Gaming or an Authorized Reseller.
- “Authorized Reseller” – Roxx Games, Game KinG (Geekay), G4G, Gamegear, Amazon US, Amazon EU, GameStop, Target, Argos, JB Hi-Fi, The Gamesmen, and EB Games.
2. WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
CONSUMER WARRANTY PROTECTION
We provide this Warranty to you to ensure the New Product or Refurbished Product is free from defect, malfunction or failure on delivery. During the Warranty Period at our expense and discretion, we will either replace, repair, or provide a refund of your purchase price for your Product which is defective, malfunctions, or fails to work according to its technical specifications all as a result of a defect in the manufacturing of the product or a defect in one or more product components (subject to the exclusions and terms listed below). During the Warranty Period, we will cover in-bound and out-bound ground shipping costs for the country to which your New Product or Refurbished Product was originally shipped when purchased for the return of your New Product or Refurbished Product for repairs submitted through SCUF Gaming’s RMA process. This Warranty does not protect any New Product or Refurbished Product not purchased directly from us or cover any shipping or return costs for a country other than the country where the New Product or Refurbished Product was originally shipped when purchased. If you send us a non-SCUF Gaming controller through our SCUF Gaming Send-In-Service, only the part(s) which were purchased from us will be covered under this Warranty.
For replacements of new Game Controllers or Headsets where the end user has had the Gaming Controller or Headset for thirty (30) days or more, or for replacement of refurbished Game Controllers purchased from Scuf Gaming, we may replace with a refurbished model.
This Warranty does not apply to any Corsair Merchandise purchased through Scuf Gaming’s webstores. For information about the applicable warranties for Corsair Merchandise, please see Corsair’s website at: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005968672-Warranties-Replacements-Repair
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER/EXCLUDED FROM THE WARRANTY?
- Normal "Wear and Tear" – Deterioration and/or failure that results from normal use, wear or aging.
- Intentional or negligent damage to the Product by the user, such as by misuse, dropping, throwing, or otherwise abusing the Product.
- Unreasonable or excessive use of the Product, including commercial use .
- Exposure of the Product to fluids, moisture, or chemicals.
- Alterations to or tampering with the Product, including attempts to open, dismantle, customize, modify, or self-repair the Product.
- Exposure of the Product to extreme temperatures or conditions.
- Attempting to charge or recharge a Product through a wall outlet and/or attaching the Product to a defective power cord or power cord that exceeds the rated tolerance for the Product.
- Electrical damage from power surges, lightning, or other sources external to the Product.
- Scratches, dents, or other cosmetic changes which alter the Product or appearance of the Product from its original state.
3. HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY LAST?
- For all new Instinct Controllers and Reflex Controllers purchased January 1, 2023 or later from the SCUF Gaming webstore or an Authorized Reseller, and for all Envision Products purchased from the SCUF Gaming webstore or an Authorized Reseller, the Warranty Period is 1 year (12 months) beginning the date the Instinct Controller, or Reflex Controller, or Envision Product was received by you unless otherwise required by law.
- For all other new Game Controllers (including the Impact line of controllers and Infinity4PS line of controllers) and all Accessories (except Envision branded Accessories) purchased from the SCUF Gaming webstore or an Authorized Reseller, the Warranty Period is 6 months (180 days) beginning the date the Game Controllers or Accessory was received by you unless otherwise required by law.
- For all new Headsets purchased from the SCUF Gaming webstore or an Authorized Reseller, the Warranty Period is 2 years beginning the date the Headset was received by you unless otherwise required by law.
- For all refurbished Game Controllers purchased from the SCUF Gaming webstore, the Warranty Period is 3 months (90 days) beginning the date the refurbished Game Controllers was received by you unless otherwise required by law.
- For all repairs or refurbishments performed by SCUF Gaming on a New Product or a Refurbished Product, the Warranty Period is the later of (i) three months (90 days) beginning the date the Product was shipped back to you, or (ii) the original Warranty Period from the original purchase of the Product.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY GAME CONTROLLER, HEADSET, OR ACCESSORY STOPS WORKING, BREAKS OR CAN NO LONGER BE USED?
STEP 1: TROUBLESHOOTING
*****Review the troubleshooting tips at*****https://customercare.scufgaming.com/hc/en-us assess and possibly resolve the issue you have with your Game Controller or Accessory.
STEP 2: USE YOUR WARRANTY
If you are unable to use the troubleshooting tips mentioned above to resolve your issue with your Product, please contact Scuf Gaming at https://customercare.scufgaming.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003901092-Warranty-Repair which will provide instructions for you to return your Product to Scuf Gaming (please include a copy of your proof of purchase). Note that for your Warranty to be effective you must:
- Notify Scuf Gaming within the Warranty Period by contacting Scuf Gaming; and
- Return the Product to Scuf Gaming so that the Product is received by Scuf Gaming either within (i) thirty (30) days of the notification to Scuf Gaming, or (ii) the Warranty Period, whichever is later.
For all repairs or returns that are postmarked after the end of the Warranty Period and that are not received within thirty (30) days of your notification to Scuf Gaming of the Warranty claim, the Warranty Period (and Warranty) has expired such that the Product is no longer under Warranty.
Upon the initial use of your Warranty and after your repaired or replaced Product has been shipped to you, the repair/refurbishment Warranty Period listed above will apply to the Product.
5. WHAT IF YOUR WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED?
If your Product is no longer covered by the Warranty, you are responsible for one hundred percent (100%) of the cost to repair or replace the Product as well as all shipping costs to and from Scuf Gaming. Once we receive your Product, we will inspect it and after completing our inspection, we will contact you and inform you of the total repair or replacement cost. If your Product is not covered under the Warranty, your Product will not be repaired or replaced until we receive payment from you. Failure to pay for the cost of repairs or replacement of your Product, may result in the Product being shipped back to you unrepaired at your expense.
6. SHIPPING AND CONTACT ADDRESS
If you are seeking a repair, replacement or full refund of your Product according to the terms listed above, please mail your Product, using a traceable delivery service, along with proof of purchase to the address listed in the return label provided by SCUF Gaming when you start the warranty repair process. To start a warranty repair, please visit us at: https://customercare.scufgaming.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003901092-Warranty-Repair.
If you have any questions regarding your Game Controller or Accessory, please visit our website at www.scufgaming.com or contact us at the below addresses:
IN NORTH AMERICA AND NON-EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES:
ATTN: Warranty Department
2100 Evergreen Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096, USA
IN THE UK AND EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES
SCUF Gaming Europe
c/o Corsair Components
ATTN: Warranty Department
1020 Eskdale Road, Winnersh Triangle
Wokingham, Berkshire, England RG41 5TS, UK
7. WHAT IF I AM UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED UNDER THE WARRANTY?
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
If for some reason you are unhappy with the service provided under the Warranty, please contact us via this online form https://customercare.scufgaming.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. You may be asked to complete paperwork that details your Warranty issue. Once we receive the appropriate documentation, we will investigate your concerns. Our representatives will contact you to communicate the result of our investigation and let you know (a) any additional action, if applicable, required by you and (b) whether we will take any additional action under the Warranty. You must use this process prior to initiating any claim or action in regard to the Warranty.
8. SCUF’S RESPONSIBILITY IS LIMITED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Scuf Gaming is not responsible for any (a) incidental, direct or indirect, punitive or consequential damages, (b) loss of profits, any loss of privacy or confidentiality including the loss of personal information, banking account information or any other confidential information provided by you to us during your purchase of or Warranty claim for a Product, (c) injury or death or (d) loss to real or personal property. Such limitation shall exist even if Scuf Gaming knew of the possibility of such loss or damage or had reason to know of such loss or damage. All rights due to you shall be limited and solely contained within the terms and conditions of this Warranty, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
9. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- This Warranty will not be changed, added to or modified in any way by other terms and conditions which are not included herein.
- Unless otherwise required by law, the terms and conditions of this Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia in the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes which occur or arise from this Warranty shall be disputed and resolved where the Company is located, or in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division, U.S.A.
- As a user of the Product, you understand, agree and accept the terms of this Warranty and agree to abide by any Product Terms and Conditions not contained herein, but shall be deemed a part of the Warranty as if originally included herein. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Product replacements in the event of a Warranty claim are subject to Product availability. In the event of supply difficulties, Products no longer in stock, or discontinued Products, we reserve the right to substitute Products of an equal or higher quality and value in our sole discretion as satisfaction of a Warranty claim.
- Certain states or nations may give consumers rights in addition to those provided by this Warranty. For example consumers in the European Union may have additional rights under EU Directive 2011/83/EU regarding the conformity of goods as amended by EU Directive 2019/2161 and as implemented by your specific country. Please see our Terms of Sale for more information: https://scufgaming.com/terms-of-sale
- We will comply with local laws if they are different than our policies.