|Rest of the world|
SCUF Gaming and the Movember Foundation are teaming up to use its profile and wide reaching affiliate network to raise awareness for the issues that affect men’s mental health. Through our joint campaign, #SCUFMO, SCUF aims to raise brand awareness by creating an Annual #SCUFMO Stream Team made up of SCUF Talent and Celebrities throughout the month of November.
Scuf Gaming will put limited-edition, Movember-themed SCUF Impacts in the hands of partners and influencers to help create visibility and awareness for this cause. The specially designed Movember controllers feature the classic moustache silhouettes that have become synonymous with the Movember Foundation and men’s health awareness.DONATE
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Sign up at here and scroll down to click on to SUPPORT CAMPAIGN to link you to the #SCUFMO team.
- Explore the #SCUFMO Toolkit with all the resources and info you’ll need.
- Set a date and get creative with your streaming ideas: stretch goals, incentives etc.
- Integrate your tiltify donation link with your Streamlabs so donations pop up on the screen.
- Spread the word and encourage others.
- Raise funds and awareness and rise to the top of the Tiltify Movember leader board leaderboards.
"SCUF has a global active community that can help bring to light the important issues of mental health. We are devoted to going where our audience is, making sure men live happier, healthier, and longer lives. We’re excited to work with SCUF to create more awareness for this cause in a hugely passionate and powerful community."
- JC, Co-Founder of Movember
To learn more about Movember, visit www.movember.com and get involved on social media via the hashtags #SCUFMO and #Movember
Well known for the Moustache growing campaign in November, Movember Foundation is the only charity focused solely on Men’s Health. Everything the Movember Foundation does is to stop men dying too young. Movember wants to help men live happier, healthier, longer lives.
From a group of friends in a bar to now the worlds only charity recognised as a cult brand, Movember has grown into the largest mens health organisation in the world, funding over 1200 game changing projects.
Movember looks at mental health through a male lens, focusing on prevention, early intervention and health promotion. By 2030, Movember hope to reduce the rate of male suicide by 25%.