|Rest der welt|
- Terms and Conditions
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Our Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
- Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Data
- Information You Share
- Information We Share
- Your Failure to Provide Personal Data
- Our Retention of Your Personal Data
- International Transfer
- Information Security
- Our Opt-in/Out-out Policy
- Third Party Links
- International Transfer
- Information Security
- California Residents
- Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. These features include items such as order history, saved shipping and billing addresses and “save-for-later” controller configurations. We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of personal data include: full name, home address, email address, date of birth, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata. “Sensitive Personal Data” refers to a smaller subset of personal data which is considered more sensitive to the individual, such as race and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic or biometric information, physical or mental health information, medical insurance data, or sexual orientation. Scuf Gaming does not collect or use Sensitive Personal Data and asks that you do not provide Sensitive Personal Data to us. We collect personal data in the following ways:
- Information you give us: When you create an account and user ID, download a software update, contact us by phone, email or social media or participate in an online survey or contest, we may collect a variety of information, including, but not limited to:
- your name
- mailing address
- phone number
- email address
- your visits and use of our Sites
- referral source
- length of visit
- pages viewed
- social media IDs
- your comments and photos
- browsing history
- order history including items purchased
- contact preferences
- payment information
- other personal identifiable information you may send us
- Information we get from your use of our services.
- Device information
- We collect device-specific information such as, but not limited to, your hardware model, web browser version, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and network information including phone number. SCUF may associate your device identifier with your SCUF account.
- Log information
- When you use our services, we automatically collect and store information in service logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our service;
- Internet protocol address;
- Cookies that uniquely identify your browser.
- When you use our services, we automatically collect and store information in service logs. This includes:
- Location information
- When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Local storage
- We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
- Allowing you to enter your account information less frequently
- Remembering your preferences
- Presenting information that’s targeted to your interests
- Measuring the effectiveness of our Sites, services, content and advertising
- Shopping behavior to determine ad servicing
- A “web beacon” is an electronic image placed in the code of a web page. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve Site performance.
- We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services, that may include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- New Relic
- Google Adwords Pixel
- Google Merchant Center
- Facebook Pixel
- Bing Pixel
- Device information
How We Use Information We Collect
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Site
- Send goods purchased via the Site and supply services purchased via the Site
- send statements and invoices and collect payments
- Send general commercial communications
- Send email notifications
- Provide third parties with statistical information about users of our Site
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Site
- Provide your Personal Information to associated third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
- Your consent to such collection and use;
- Out of necessity for the performance of an agreement between us and you, such as your agreement to use our services and products;
- Our legitimate business interest, including but not limited to the following circumstances where collecting or using Personal Data is necessary for:
- Intra-company transfers for client data for administrative purposes;
- Product development and enhancement, where the processing enables Scuf Gaming to enhance, modify, personalize, or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers, and to better understand how people interact with our Sites;
- Communications and marketing, including processing data for direct marketing purposes, and subject to your opt-in for these purposes, and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising;
- Fraud detection and prevention;
- Enhancement of our cybersecurity, including improving the security of our network and information systems; and
- General business operations and diligence;
Provided that, in each circumstance, we will weigh the necessity of our processing for the purpose against your privacy and confidentiality interests, including taking into account your reasonable expectations, the impact of processing, and any safeguards which are or could be put in place. In all circumstances, we will limit such processing for our legitimate business interest to what is necessary for its purposes.
Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Data
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. We also aim to provide you with access to your Personal Data. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of personal information we maintain about you or you may update or correct inaccuracies in that information through your Scuf Gaming account or by contacting us.
European Users’ Rights With Respect to Personal Data
Some data protection laws, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), provide you with certain rights in connection with Personal Data you have shared with us. If you are resident in the European Economic Area, you may have the following rights:
- The right of access. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data which we hold about you.
- The right of correction: You have the right to request correction or changes of your Personal Data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your Personal Data from our servers and to erase your Personal Data when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your Personal Data will likely impact your ability to use our services.
- The right to object (opt-out): You have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your Personal Data, such as direct marketing, at any time.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to a “portable” copy of your Personal Data that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy or transmit your Personal Data stored on our servers / IT environment to another service provider’s servers / IT environment.
- The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. You may update or correct information about yourself by emailing us at [email protected]. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements or for other legitimate business purposes.
Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
- At any time, you can follow a link provided in offers, newsletters or other email messages (except for e-commerce confirmation or service notice emails) received from us to unsubscribe from the service.
Information You Share
Our services may allow you to share information with others via social media, links, email, messaging, etc. If you share information on third-party websites that we do not control, Scuf Gaming is not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party's website. Scuf Gaming strongly recommends that each User review the third party's terms and policies.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Scuf Gaming unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of SCUF when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION: If you make a purchase from our Site, we may collect payment information from you including, but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, security code and billing address. We will securely transmit this information to a third party to process your payment. Please be aware that your payments are not processed by us. Your payment is processed by a third party processor.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of SCUF if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of SCUF, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we currently or may prospectively offer. Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Your Failure to Provide Personal Data
Your provision of Personal Data is required in order to use certain parts of our services and our products. If you fail to provide such Personal Data, you may not be able to access and use our services and/or our products, or parts of our services and/or our products. Our Retention of Your Personal DataWe may retain Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose for collection. For example, we keep your Personal Data for no longer than reasonably necessary for your use of our products and services and for a reasonable period of time afterward. We also may retain your Personal Data during the period of time needed for us to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.If you choose to close your account, we generally delete closed account information within 30 days of account closure, except as noted below. We retain your Personal Data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
We work hard to protect SCUF and our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to the system.
- We restrict access to personal information to SCUF employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure. We cannot guarantee the security of any data or Personal Information sent over the Internet. You are responsible for keeping any of your account information confidential including, but not limited to, password and user details. We will not ask you for your password via email. Please take great care in protecting your account information and do not share it with anyone.
The Sites and services are not intended for use by children. We do not intentionally gather personally identifiable information about visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact customer support. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Children under the age of 16 must have parental consent prior to accessing and using our Site. We may collect information about children including, but not limited to, name, address, contact number, email address and purchase history. The information we obtain may be used for marketing purposes, quality assurance, reporting and to provide a better experience for our customers. Children will not be required to disclose more information about themselves than necessary to use our Site. Parents must consent to our collection of Personal Information about their children. Parents may limit the amount of information obtained about their children and the extent to which their child’s information is used, stored or shared with third parties.
California residents are entitled to contact us to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Upon receipt of a request by a California customer, and as required by California state law, we will provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing us at the address listed above. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.