SCUF GAMING SMS TERMS OF SERVICE
1. As part of our marketing/promotional SMS programs, SCUF Gaming will send you personalized marketing and promotional messages via text/SMS using automated means. You will receive periodic messages, such as seasonal promotions or events, and messages related to your activity on our services, such as reminders that you have items in your shopping cart or related to items you have purchased or viewed.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code from which you received the message. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive marketing/promotional SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending marketing/promotional SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at https://support.scufgaming.com/hc/en-us.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 1x-2x messages/week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.