Configure SCUF ELITE Paddle Control System & Directional Bias Dpad
SCUF ELITE Paddle Control System & Directional Bias Dpad
The SCUF ELITE Paddle Control System & Directional Bias DPad Kit includes four SCUF paddles which use our patented Paddle Control System, along with an interchangeable Directional Bias Pad. SCUF’s paddle control system is built into the battery door, making it easily interchangeable with the existing battery door in a Xbox Elite Wireless Controller. The D-Pad was constructed with ergonomics and quick access in mind, featuring a directional bias design that aligns with a gamer’s natural hand placement.
SCUF ELITE Paddle Control System
- SCUF paddles are positioned for optimal ergonomic performance, using crossover paddle control system
- Paddles mimic any face button, allowing thumbs to remain on the thumbsticks - shortening response time between actions.
- Modular and customizable, choose from 0 to 4 paddles, to utilize more of your hand in game.
- Comfortable, intuitive and familiar way = familiar to SCUF, to play like a Pro
SCUF ELITE Directional Bias D-pad
- Tilted D-pad to access a single direction bias quicker - reduced distance when alternating from the thumbstick to D-pad
- The angle helps the gamer focus on the direction of the D-pad bias
- Adjustable to all 4 positions
- Magnetic technology for easy position changes