Upgrade your standard PS4 controller to a SCUF
Send in Service Starting at
Scuf Up your Sony PS4 DUALSHOCK PRO (2.0) Controller
*In good working condition. Available for customers in: US, UK and EU only.
Confirm your controller is eligible for SCUF Send in Service:
Does the trackpad light up?
When the controller is charged, or plugged in via USB, the trackpad will light up when the PlayStation button is pressed down.
Does the model number listed on the back of the controller match the following:
CUH-ZCT2 – If the model number matches, you can send it in for service.
CUH-ZCT1 – Not eligible
At this time the Send-in-Service will be temporarily unavailable until early 2018. We will update this page with any updates and when we will resume our normal program. Thank you for choosing Scuf Gaming!
If your controller is eligible, start your SCUF upgrade. Please see the Purchase Details below for shipping your controller to Scuf Gaming.
If your controller is NOT eligible, visit the link below to purchase a new SCUF controller from $119.95.
1. After confirming your controller is a PS4 DUALSHOCK CONTROLLER 2.0 and eligible to be SCUF’ed up to a SCUF Infinity4PS PRO controller.
2. Select any desired upgrade options through the SCUF web builder.
3. Print out your order confirmation.
4. Place your order confirmation in a box with your Sony PS4 DualShock PRO (2.0) controller and ship it to us:
Scuf Gaming International, LLC
3970 Johns Creek Court, Suite 325
Suwanee, GA 30024, USA
____ or _____
Scuf Gaming Europe Ltd
16 Gelders Hall Road
LE12 9NH Leicestershire, UK
5. When your package is received, we will send an email to confirm receipt of your controller. Finally, we'll SCUF up the controller and send it back to you.