Scuf Gaming® is a global leader and innovator in eSports, providing tactical gear for elite gamers. More than 90% of the world’s top professional gamers in shooters use a SCUF controller. Selling high-end accessories and customized gaming controllers for PC and Console, SCUF offers a number of functional and design features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay.
Due to the large volume of applications received, we cannot respond to all candidates.
Marketing & Sales
Scuf Gaming, a rapidly growing Gaming Technology Company, is seeking a driven and experienced Global Social Media Manager to own and execute our social media strategy. We have a strong brand and 1m+ followers on twitter alone - we want you to help us create a stronger relationship with our sponsored pros, our affiliates and our followers through honest conversations and creative content in the channels where our clients work and play.
You will be working as part of a strong, hard-working and passionate marketing team. The position is based in Suwanee/Johns Creek, Georgia, just outside of Atlanta.
- Devise, manage & implement social media strategy.
- Execute social media campaigns across our existing Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitch presence; keeping an eye out for emerging platforms.
- Develop global social media strategies for new content and feature releases to collaborate with marketing and sales campaigns through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Create engaging content optimized for various social platforms and targeted audiences.
- Track and measure social strategy and engagement data to continuously optimize the overall esports social media strategy and gauge the health of social programs.
- Analyze affiliate behavior analytics, spot trends in the data and suggest improvements to the way we speak to pro players, YouTubers and Pro Teams.
- Comprehensively cover esports by watching events online, attending many in person and posting on all major social media streams during broadcast
- Support Director of Business Development with research of potential partnerships, industry events, game publishers, etc.
- Liaise/Manage any relationships or partnerships as needed.
- Work with the marketing team to continually increase loyalty and engagement of our online audience via social media
- Continually explore merits and introduction of new social media opportunities/tools
- Continuously learn more about the world of social media and esports coverage to help create and designing social programs and event coverage plans.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience managing a social media department working in an agency or corporate environment.
- Passion for and solid knowledge of social media.
- Understanding of and passion for eSports, video- and mobile gaming.
- Knowledge of social media tools: scheduling/posting, reporting/analysis.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro (or similar).
- Ability to deal with high pressure environment of a fast growing international company.
- Ability to be flexible with work hours.
- Proactive, highly motivated team player, great work ethos; highly organized and meticulous planner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills, content development, presentation.
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to the consumer through social platforms.
- Ability to lead others and manage a team.
- Highly creative and process-driven.
- Knowledge of esports and the video game industry is a plus
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience
*You must submit all of the items above in order to be considered for this position