Configure Ali-A Game On SCUF Infinity 4PS PRO
- Trigger & Grip
- Buttons & Trim
- Thumbsticks & Rings
- Dpad & Rumbles
About Electro-Magnetic Remapping
Electro-Magnetic Remapping (EMR) is a technology SCUF created to allow "on the fly" re-mapping for multiple games. This feature allows the gamer to reprogram the back paddles to most face buttons(X, O, Square, Triangle, L3, R3, Left D-pad, Right D-pad) with the use of the SCUF EMR Mag Key.
About Shell Design
Take your skills to the next level with your custom, handcrafted SCUF Infinity4PS PRO controller for PlayStation 4 and PC.
Please Note: Colors and designs may have slight differences due to the production process.
About Color Kit
Add another layer of customization to your handcrafted SCUF controller with our custom button and trim kits.
Please note: If trigger control system is selected in the second tab, the L2 and R2 triggers on the top of the controller will be built with the selected trigger covers in the second step of this web builder process.
About Thumbsticks & Rings
SCUF PS4 precision thumbsticks are available in two height options: regular and long and two shape options: domed and concave.
- The different heights accommodate various hand sizes and provide gamers with as many options as possible.
- Choose from domed and concave thumbsticks, with most gamers preferring a shorter concave on the left, and taller domed on the right.
SCUF Infinity Rings
- Fully removable and customizable
- High grade materials provide a pro-grade finish offering improved smoothness, life and feel of thumbsticks
About Control Disc and Rumbles
The control disc covers the d-pad with a removable rubber-like disc that provides more surface area and smoother thumb movement across the d-pad area.
- Easily remove by lifting the control disc straight up to use the fully functional dpad underneath
- Quick access to all axes of d-pad for fighting games
- Increases the height of the d-pad, making it quicker to reach from left thumbstick
- High grade TPU for added comfort
NOTE: If control disc is selected, d-pad will be black or white, matching the color of selected control disc.
The vibration of a controller can throw off your aim in-game; this is why most competitive gamers have them removed.
- Removing the rumbles also provides you with a lighter controller for added comfort during gameplay.
- Please note that removing the rumbles will also disable the rumbles placed in the triggers of the controller.
The fully modular SCUF Infinity 4PS PRO is the newest member of the highly acclaimed SCUF Infinity series. With the Infinity 4PS PRO, you benefit from two removable paddles which are recessed into the back of the controller body, improved switch technology and circuit boards for better click through rates on the paddles, while maintaining the familiarity of the SCUF Infinity 4PS.
SCUF infinity4PS PRO features include: two removable paddles, electro-magnetic remapping, adjustable hair triggers, quick shift trigger stops, interchangeable thumbsticks, high grade grip and control disc.